A growing Anchorage based software consulting firm is looking for a project manager to join our diverse and creative team.
Are you passionate about solving critical business issues with Microsoft technologies and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with bright and energetic professionals?
In this key Project Manager role, you will be working within a team to help our clients define requirements, architect, and design and drive the development/implementation of that solution. The project manager will be responsible to overseeing the execution of the project and improving operational efficiencies as identified.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating project work plans
- Managing changing requirements/client needs
- Resource identification and delegation
- Reviewing deliverables before presenting to the client
- Preparing for engagement reviews via QA
- Manage and track budget, invoicing, profitability, revenue, margins, etc.
- More extensive financial management: understanding revenue models and forecast revenues, etc.
- Identify business opportunities and follow up on/close those opportunities
- Facilitates internal and client communication
- Must possess knowledge about software development, CRM, user experience, creative design and information architecture
- Ideally you have earned your PMP certification. An MS in Computer Science or Information Systems is a very nice to have.
Why Work at Sockeye?
Sockeye Business Solutions is home to a hard working group of people who like to work hard and play hard. We all roll up our sleeves in order to define our success . . . Which we share with our clients. We are in an exciting field where things are changing daily; new software platforms are being built, new modifications, new interfaces, new clients, and serving our important existing client base. If you are eager to contribute to a team and be recognized for your contributions, Sockeye may be the very best place you have ever worked.
Please contact Nick Brorson(907) 258-2642, for further information.